How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Summary of the role:
• Ensure correct follow-up of the invoicing
• Analysis of charge differences and invoicing complaints in order to maintain and improve customer satisfaction in terms of financial processing.
• The correct preparation of invoices and credit notes based upon the delivery documents that deliverers and external transporters bring in so that the customer has no reason not to pay the invoice.
• Based on self-drawn lists, ensure that all delivered products are also billed.
• Processing invoicing for national customers with special billing requirements.
Analysis of charge differences and invoicing complaints
• Analyzing complaints from customers regarding invoicing and discussing these with the relevant services (sales, distribution, customer) in order to be able to draw up the correct credit notes if necessary.
• Making analyzes of the charge differences so that logistics get a clear picture of the administrative quality of the logistics services.
• The registration and follow-up of received complaints from customers (what does one do with this information?)
• National monitoring and control in connection with goods delivered but not yet invoiced
Receiving cash receipts
• Reporting, processing and sending cash receipts
Guidance of drivers and external transporters
• Follow-up and guidance of external transporters in connection with the administrative procedure to be followed in order to comply with the audit rules
• Handles customer queries/disputes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, escalating where necessary
• Responds to identified customer issues, queries and needs, or where resolution is urgent and important.
• Resolves queries as appropriate via the Disputes Management Team
• Ensures Disputes procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides support and advice on Disputes processes where required
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organization
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.