How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services CTC Disputes Sr. Assistant will be responsible for providing an escalation route and resolution of queries and exceptions within the Shared Services Customer to Cash team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the OTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europаcific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Responds to identified customer issues, queries and needs, which have been escalated due to non-resolution, or where resolution is urgent and important.
• Manages escalated issues in business priority order
• Acts as an escalation point for the CTC team on more complex or sensitive issues
• Escalates queries as appropriate via Query Management Team Manager and the CTC Manager
• Handles customer queries / claims / disputes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, escalating where necessary
• Contributes to recommendations regarding corrections/process improvements to the delivery of first line transactional processing to address customer/supplier queries, complaints and feedback
• Ensures all relevant process flows and desk top procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CTC and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to the Query Handling Team Manager in driving end-to-end standard Query Handling/CTC processes across the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of Query Handling through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Query Handling processes
• Minimum of 3 years Order to Cash / Customer to Cash experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Strong understanding of wider Order to Cash / Customer to Cash area processes
• Ability to address more complex CTC issues but escalating to the appropriate level where required
• Fluent in English
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP and Excel
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.