How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services Pricing Master Data Associate will be responsible for supporting the creation and maintenance of Pricing master data and supporting the implementation of processes that ensure data accuracy and completeness. Emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the Data Management service level and effectiveness will be expected throughout.
Shared Services Set up
• Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth deployment of work into the SSC
Financial Services Delivery
• Supports the establishment of and adherence to policies regarding master data additions and changes
• Ensures that all pricing change forms received have appropriate approvals in accordance with CCEP chart of authority
• Ensures that relevant systems have accurate pricing information
• Escalates where forms are received without the correct information or approvals
• Undertakes price file uploads, working with the relevant BU stakeholder to resolve any issues (such as insufficient data) arising
• Communicates new prices to internal and external customers where appropriate
• Supplies advice on Pricing Master Data to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate master data management
• Ensures that CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Supports the drive to ensure that Data Management processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for Pricing Master Data Management, OTC and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with all BU Finance teams and other relevant departments
• Regularly liaises with Sales and Marketing departments to ensure accurate Pricing Master Data Management
• Provides feedback and support to the Product/Pricing Data Management Team Manager in driving end-to-end standard Pricing Master Data processes across the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of Pricing Master Data management through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Pricing Master Data processes
• 2 years experience with business processes ideally Order to Cash in a multinational company
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Strong knowledge of SAP and other enabling technologies
• Fluent english level skills
• Ability to analyse financial information and provide solutions to issues
• An understanding of finance business processes
• Strong customer service orientation
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.