How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Accounts Payable Senior assistant will be responsible for receiving and responding to vendor queries and internal stakeholders requests relating to the Source-To-Pay (STP) process within the Shared Services and the company entities in France.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
• Providing effective communication guidance and support in clearing queried invoices from the process chain and effective follow-up to ensure queries are dealt promptly
• Proactively improving the quality of AP through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of AP processes
• Ensuring accurate and timely payment to suppliers
• Monitoring AP processing team to mitigate risk of inaccurate booking/payments
• Ensuring proper document flow and timeliness in processing by monitoring and analysis
• Ensuring Accounts Payable period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Assuring that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal/regulatory requirements and company policies
• Providing system and process training to new joiners and to other team members where requires
• Providing system and process guidance to AP and internal customers
• Maintaining good relationship with suppliers and stakeholders
• Taking proactive actions to inform stakeholders about potential disruptions of business as usual activities
• Providing feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
• Participating in various projects for Continuous Improvement as SME
• Internal: Business Units, BU Finance Teams, STP function and other departments where required
• External: CCEP Suppliers - ensuring accurate and timely payment to suppliers
• University degree or equivalent (finance or any related)
• Minimum 2 years STP/ Accounts Payable/ Service Desk experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Good understanding of wider Source to Pay/ Accounts payable processes
• Experience of creating, managing and analysing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to assess a problem, find solution(s) and if required escalate it to the appropriate level
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Very good problem solving skills
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Initiative and willingness to learn
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.