How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services PTP Escalations Senior Associate will be responsible for providing PTP (including Accounts Payable) services to the CCEP Business Units (including Supply Chain) including supporting / resolving queries for internal and external customers relating to the PTP process within the Shared Services Procure to Pay team.
They are responsible for handling escalated issues and queries, participate in problem identification & resolution across the end to end PTP process requiring strong technical knowledge across all PTP systems.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering PTP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the PTP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
PTP Set up
Financial Services Delivery
• Minimum of 1 year Accounts Payable experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• A basic understanding of wider Procure to Pay area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluency in English and German language
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisational skills.
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.