How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services Sr. Assistant Source-To-Pay (STP) will be responsible for handling purchase requisition and purchase order requests in line with CCEP Buying policy as well as managing STP related queries as first level support that include inbound calls, e-mails, from employees, vendors and approved third parties, ensuring data deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering service excellence to the business with an emphasis on quality, customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Service Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Service-oriented handling of enquiries with communication, in local language of the customer, of information by telephone and in writing (email)
• Capture and recording of enquiries within the ticketing system, with all necessary information and relevant business details for the queried transactions
• Collaboration with other departments and Business Units in order to resolve the issues effectively and build positive and constructive relationships
• Review requisition requirements and create purchase orders, dealing with incoming order confirmations
• Analyzing and documenting root causes of problems related to Accounts Payable, including Purchase Orders
• Accept, audit and process electronic purchase requisition requests in compliance with CCEP guided buying principles
• Supporting activities for the monthly financial statements (including clarification of open orders, preparation of provisions)
• Ensures that the daily activities, within his/her responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with line manager and in accordance to the CCEP policies and procedures
• Constantly strive in finding ways in which the CCEP processes and procedures can be further improved
• Make productive use of technology tools and systems to ensure effective service delivery and accurate data management
• Ensure effective stakeholder relationships are established and maintained through providing a prompt service by fully understanding stakeholders’ needs and requirements.
• Outbound communication on behalf of the STP team (e.g. all user notices, mass supplier communications, missing invoice requests, supplier statement requests etc.)
• Where appropriate escalation of cases to other teams, including sharing of documented and annotated enquiry research
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Works proactively with colleagues across the STP Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Works and liaises closely with the invoice processing analysts and Master Data
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for STP and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with 3rd party provider
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Support the STP Service desk Team lead in driving end-to-end standard STP processes, continuous improvement initiatives and projects
• Proactively improves the quality of STP process through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
• University degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years Procurement/STP/Accounts Payable experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English and French language skills
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP/Ariba Guided Buying
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills associated with the job, but rather an indication as to the core of the position. The incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.