How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Senior Assistant STP Supplier Enablement will be responsible for the successful deployment of the Ariba project within all CCEP territories.
They will be responsible for contact all CCEP vendors and to clearly communicate Ariba platform benefits and drive the effective migration from paper and pdf. Invoicing to e - invoicing. The position will also be tasked with monitoring the progress and give regular feedback and suggestions to the STP Vendor Master Data Manager.
STP Set up
• Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth transition to Ariba Network
• Effectively prioritizes works and uses initiative to suggest and implement system or process improvements.
• Works with diverse work groups and all level of operations
• Maintains solid working vendor relationships to ensure high acceptance and usage of Ariba solution.
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Maintains strong working knowledge of CCEP Vendor Master and Ariba - to be the key company contact person for Ariba software.
• Assures the Ariba solution meets the needs of CCEP suppliers.
• Builds strong relationship with CCEP IT, CCEP Business Units, Procurement department and Ariba account managers.
• Contacts all current CCEP suppliers to clearly convey the benefits and efficiencies of Ariba, relaying the entire Source-to-Pay process
• On boards vendors onto the Ariba platform
• Supports training to Ariba end users who experience issues with vendor requests
• Solely responsible to meet CCEP's on-going vendor conversion goals and deadlines for the successful Ariba onboarding
• Perform regular data analysis of material and vendor accounts and provide recommended solutions for change.
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for the continuous improvement of Transactional processes in STP
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships, with STP colleagues exploring their specific needs and making recommendations for improvements as appropriate
• Works and liaises closely with all BU Finance teams, support functions and other departments
• Collaborates with stakeholders to identify current and future service delivery opportunities, evaluates design modifications, identifies/communicates legitimate policy exceptions, and considers enabling technology. These other stakeholders would include the CCEP Business Units, the BPO service provider and European Master Data
• Proactively improves the quality of STP through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of STP processes
• Oversees strategies focused on the enhancement of business capacity through technology and innovation to facilitate the continuous improvement of STP team
• Provides feedback and support to the STP Vendor Master Data Manager in driving end-to-end standard STP processes across the CCEP business
• Performs ad-hoc requests
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• Strong understanding of accounting standards and principles as well as minimum of 1 year experience in STP (Accounts Payable)
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• English : essential
• Other CCEP language (French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian or Spanish) a plus
• Proven success of project managing process improvement experience
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.