Sr Mgr, Accounts Payable (DE BU) STP
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Finance Shared Services STP Accounts Payable Senior Manager (DE BU) will be responsible for providing STP services to the CCEP Business Units including supporting / resolving queries for internal and external customers relating to the STP process within the Finance Shared Services Source to Pay team.
The STP Accounts Payable Senior Manager must be fully competent and independent in the end to end process in both theoretical and practical terms for the BU under his/her responsibility.
They are responsible for handling escalations, issues and queries, participate in problem identification & resolution across the end to end STP process requiring strong technical knowledge across all STP systems.. The Accounts Payable Senior Manager must be able to resolve STP queries independently. All activities should be carried with upmost efficiency.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
The STP Accounts Payable Senior Manager is responsible to develop and maintain strong business partnerships with key stakeholders in the Business Unit and any outsourcers supporting the STP Service Line.
STP Set up
- Supports the transition team to ensure the successful migration of all new STP in-scope activities to CCEP Shared Service Center
- Leads the recruitment and development of an appropriately skilled STP Accounts Payable team, ensuring that the necessary training is provided and that the necessary work shadowing has been completed
- Drives and supports the transition team to ensure the successful migration of all service desk activities to Shared Services.
- Build positive, constructive relationships with BU stakeholders and work in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of Service Desk/STP processes into the SSC;
- Ensures that STP Accounts Payable deliverables are executed as per agreed KPIs and within a strong internal control framework;
Financial Services Delivery
- Responsible for the output and quality of services provided by the Coca-Cola European Partners Shared Services STP team to key customers (who include Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
- Accountable for the Source to Pay end to end processes and function;
- Responsible for the output and quality of services provided by the STP Accounts Payable team (including outsourced AP activities) to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc.). Ensure that the Accounts Payable team is cost effective, efficient and has a positive impact on the business.
- The Shared Services STP Accounts Payable Senior Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the activities involved with providing system support services to key customers and collaborating with key functional stakeholders, BPO, EMD/VMD etc.
- Works and collaborates with the other STP Accounts Payable Senior Managers, STP Projects & Continuous Improvement Senior Manager, STP Associate Director and STP Director to successfully implement standard processes, evaluating end-to-end performance and advising on amendments that may be necessary.
- Close collaboration with the various Source to Pay teams ie. other BU Accounts Payable teams, Banking, Vendor Master Data, Continuous Improvement, Travel and Expenses and key STP business partners (e.g. Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.)
- Leads the Monthly Partnership Reviews with the BU by presenting BU performance, sharing continuous improvements initiatives engaged, projects being implemented, etc.
- Acting as a strong systems knowledgeable business partner
- This position will also undertake systems maintenance & testing with IT collaboration;
- Recommends corrective actions for delivery of STP services to address customer complaints and feedback
- Ensure quality case management through proper usage of ticket system to capture and record enquiries and facilitate performance monitoring and KPI calculation
- Monitors to ensure achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys. This would apply to both Shared Services and outsourced operations. Ensures that STP processes meet business requirements in an automated and user-friendly manner
- Supports the timely rollout of Technology solutions
- Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
- Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements, including adherence of all CCEP policies (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.), as well as adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for STP and Shared Services generally
- Works and liaises closely with BPO provider and Enterprise Master Data
- Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
- Works and liaises closely with other CCEP functions such as all finance groups, supply chain operations, support functions (e.g. HR, BPT). , etc.
- Acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for relevant Business Unite
- Represents the STP Accounts Payable team during Monthly Partnership Reviews;
- Drive an environment within the STP team focused on continuous improvement of STP process efficiencies and customer service
- Oversee strategies focused on the enhancement of business capacity through technology and innovation to facilitate the continuous improvement of STP services;
Leadership and People
- Provides coaching, development and motivation to the Shared Services STP BU Team and Performance Management Team to enable each to maximise their individual and team performance
- Provides opportunities to team members to help them grow and develop their potential for future roles
- Supports the building of a winning and inclusive culture by promoting diversity;
• Minimum of 4 (four) years Accounts Payable/ Customer Service experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• 3 years finance experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to handle and manage communication with local Senior Leadership team
• Fluent in English; German should be considered as an advantange.
• Knowledge of one of the following languages is considered as additional advantage (French/German/Spanish/Dutch/Swedish/Norwegian)
• Ability to support complex project implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or similar, ACCA/CIMA is a plus
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service