How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Responsible for maintaining and administering systems managed by the BCR Team. This includes the Emergency, Crisis Management and Notification System. Supporting the BCR Team with Business Continuity and Resilience activities such as BCPs and scenario exercising. This is along with being responsible for data analysis and reporting across the team.
• Being responsible for implementing systems across CCEP, including API.
• Managing Master Data within the Emergency, Crisis Management and Notification System to ensure accurate and complete data.
• Scheduling and executing emergency notification tests.
• Following up with stakeholders across the business when queries regarding systems arise.
• Organising and administering training of systems to necessary colleagues.
• Developing training materials and guides on how to use systems.
• Maintaining the BCR Team dashboard to ensure accurate and up to date information is available for team reporting.
• Conducting training and awareness sessions on Business Continuity
• Completing Business Impact Analysis (BIAs)
• Facilitating scenario planning and risk assessment workshops
• Developing Business Continuity Plans (BCPs)
• Hosting testing and exercising sessions
• Ensuring documentation is managed and controlled
• Be available to support across the whole BCR Team to ensure ‘360 Resilience’.
• Provide PMO services to the BCR Team along with consulting projects across functions.
• Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the team.
• Degree or equivаlent
• Fluent in English
• Business Continuity Experience
• Emergency, Crisis Management and Notification System Tooling
• Project Management Skills
• Written and spoken English
• MS Office Suit: PPT, Excel, Wordalent
• Experience with Cyber Security
• Data analysis and dashboarding
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.