See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We are now looking for a Commercial Reporting Senior Manager to join our Northern European Commercial Reporting Team.
Reporting to the Enterprise Reporting Centre Commercial Director, this role will provide leadership and expertise to the NEBU Reporting team, while building strong relationships with the Commercial and Finance teams in the Business Unit and the Shared Service Centre. The role sits in Sofia alongside reporting teams for CCEPs other Business Units and offers an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on providing decision-support to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP. The aim of the NEBU reporting team is to provide on time, accurate reporting and insightful analysis to the Business Unit stakeholders, with continuous focus on standardization, efficiency and improving ways of working.
• Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the reporting activities execution and to overcome any obstacles.
• Act as the main point of contact for the NEBU-based Commercial and Finance stakeholders in regards to information, services, access and changes to the reporting landscape.
• Work with the business to understand, capture, translate and prioritize business requirements and requests and work with the reporting team to deliver reports against those.
• Provide training to end users on reports and reporting tool functionality.
Team and Performance Management
• Support key commercial decision-making processes for the NEBU, and actively participate in performance meetings.
• Manage the NEBU Reporting Team’s outputs, including quality assurance.
• Support the recruitment and development of the team, ensuring full training and work shadowing is completed for all team members.
• Issue resolution with regards to the on time and quality delivery of reports/outputs.
• Ensure that there are sufficient resources to meet the current and future demands, e.g. managing recruitment and retention / talent planning, projects, optimization initiatives.
• Provide strong leadership and motivation to the team, being a role model for CCEP values.
• Promote teamwork and collaboration, encouraging a highly motivating environment within the ERC.
• Provide opportunities to team members to help them grow and develop their potential for future roles.
• Monitor his/her team service level performance, KPIs and overall output quality.
Continuous Improvement and Project Support
• Support the transition team to ensure the successful migration of all ERC in-scope activities to Sofia.
• Work with the Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence teams to standardize, simplify and automate the reports and activities in scope.
• Commercial teams in NEBU (Strategy and Insights, Commercial Development, Field Sales, Key Accounts Management, RGM, Vending)
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• 5-7 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic environment, ideally in a multinational organization or a Shared Services Centre
• Strong people management experience, including coaching, developing direct reports, and handling performance issues
• Background in roles that are partnering with a wide range of stakeholders
Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• English – Fluent, both written and spoken
• French/Dutch/Swedish/Norwegian– Advantage
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint - Advanced
• Project management skills
• Understanding the sales processes and the route to market / FMCG specifics
• Understanding the commercial environment and needs of the business and relevant stakeholders - Advanced
• Understanding of financial systems & processes
• Relationship management
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Conflict management skills
• Strategic thinking
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!