See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
To be the key business partner to Management in the BUs / SSC / Corporate with the core responsibility to maintain an effective and efficient internal control environment that ensures the Company’s financial statements are accurate and reliable and compliant with all relevant regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Maintain the Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) environment in CCEP
- Project manage process flow updates including performing financial risk assessments and designing new or updates to internal control environments
- Review the execution of controls on a periodic basis
- Support timely remediation of control deficiencies
- Liaise with key stakeholders, e.g. Corporate Audit Services, BU Finance Leadership, Shared Service Center, External Auditors
- Train / implement new SOX control owners
- Perform financial risk assessments on key projects: review process flows, interview key stakeholders, identify key financial reporting risks, prepare a risk assessment report and provide recommendations
- Provide internal control knowledge and expertise on ad-hoc/special projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders in all Bus/SSC to promote a culture of control compliance throughout CCEP
- Identify areas of improvement and implement changes to address these. E.g. introduce new technologies and staying abreast of any changes in legislation;
Group Financial Controlling
Senior Management, incl. VPs and Directors within the business, esp. Finance Leadership Teams
Corporate Audit Services (CAS)
Minimum of 5 years in finance, accounting of a multinational company or Accounting / Audit Company
SOX controls experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or a related field
Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACMA ACCA, CIA, CPA) is a plus
English language skills essential
fluency in another CCEP language is a plus (Spanish, German, Dutch, French)
Risk Identification and assessment
Risk mitigation and reporting
Control identification and management
Decision making competency
Relationship management competency
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!