See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
An effective IT Secuirty Risk and Compliance team, with the responsibility of facilitating IT compliance, governance and control activities including audit evidence collation, periodic access reviews and control assurance. Supporting IT Security Risk assessments, tracking risk mitigation actions and maintaining the IT risk register. Coordinating Control Maturity assessments and control design and execution, aligned with our Information Security Management System. Creating monthly performance reporting, delivering security awareness and training and assist in IT Security Risk and Compliance related process improvements.
What to expect
-Lead compliance related activities within the IT organization:
-Coordinate with Internal and External Auditors to facilitate audit work programs
- Work with Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Audit teams to mitigate IT risks
- Main point of contact for audit requests for IT
– Provide audit and compliance guidance for IT counterparts, including capital projects, process and systems audits, and the annual SOX audit
- Provide executive briefings on IT audit issues
• Lead governance and controls routines, including periodic access reviews
• Provide program governance over IT organization for security related initiatives, including end of life support and infrastructure patching and upgrades
• Responsible for managing Privileged Identity Management Process
• Deliver IT GRC projects, such as control framework adoption, IT Security risk assessments, cyber security initiatives, and security training and awareness
• Maintain risk register of identified risks to IT
• Support IT projects by performing 3rd party vendor security assessments and consulting on an as needed basis
• Work with IT Security Team to continually improve processes to ensure compliance without negative impacts to the business
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Business, or related field
• 7+ years of overall IT experience with 5+ years of current Governance, Risk, and Compliance experience or similar
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work with remote customers and team members
• Strategic vision and organization awareness
• Knowledge of regulatory environments applicable to US publicly traded companies (SOX) and European operating companies (EU Safe Harbour, EU Data Privacy Laws)
• Experience implementing a control framework such as ISO 27001/2/5, ITIL, or NIST
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or similar certification -n advantage
• Previous public accounting or internal IT audit experience -an advantage
• Effectively manage through change
• Effectively prioritize in high pressure situations
• Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!