We offer consumers some of the world’s most popular drinks brands.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Centre of Expertise (CoE) was set up in Sofia, Bulgaria in the summer of 2015.The aim of the CoE is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise. There is a strong service oriented culture to build and maintain the reputation of the CoE.
The Centre comprises of a team of analysts who perform controlling, reporting and analytical activities to support all business units, supervised by managers leading each of the business units and key reporting areas with main focus on enabling effective decision support. The team is responsible for delivering timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions. The CoE team comprises several areas of expertise. These are: Sales & Margin, FP&A, Group Reporting, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence.
This role reports into the CoE Sr Mgr PPV and provides insights into Purchase Price Variances (PPV) for Commodities and Non-Commodities and Finance Business Partnering support to the BU Supply Chain Finance Director and his team.
Purchase Price Variance is the variation of the actual costs incurred versus the standard costs that are constructed based on the Annual Business Plan. CCEP identifies 4 main categories of non-commodities PPV : Concentrate, Co/Repack, Intercompany and FPG and multiple categories of commodities like PET, Cans, Sugar
The PPV non-commodities/commodities manager will be responsible for:
The job requires a strong collaboration with local supply chain finance teams, but also with whole Iberian team based in Sofia (Supporting Manager, Masterdata & product costing). This position has a dotted reporting into the local supply chain finance director and fully integrated in the local supply chain finance processes.
It also offers growth potential as it enables the employee to learn and understand business and financial processes within the supply chain organization of CCEP.
· Understand the Non-Commodities and commodities environment and needs of Supply Chain Finance
· Understand financial requirements and potential impacts models. Provide relevant data accurately and in a timely manner
· Be able to effectively manage data, dealing with complex factors (freight, cost drivers, product/supplier mix, etc.)
· Structure large amounts of data into clear and concise reports. Analyse financial reports and provide explanations.
· MS Office Suite Skills, especially SharePoint, PowerPoint & Excel, (including macros, pivot tables, charts, etc.)
· ERP experience, preferably SAP
· Organized and can cope well under time pressure, with the ability to meet deadlines
· Knowledge and understanding of the business performance & planning processes
· Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
· Post-qualification degree (ACA-CIMA/ACMA/ACCA) – Ideal, but not essential
· Good knowledge of SAP FICO, BO / BW
· Prior experience in business analyst role strongly preferred
· Fluent in English, second language Spanish is strongly recommended.