Senior Manager FP&A
Senior Manager, PPM (Planning & Performance Management) Sweden FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis), Coca-Cola European Partners
Would you like to join an international company with around 300 milion consumers around Europe? Are you interested in financial planning and analysis? Are you a CFO for a smaller company or finance professional with experience in steering your business?
We are looking for a Senior Manager, PPM Sweden to join the Northern Europe Business Unit, financial planning and analysis department. The main responsibility of this team is to lead the Swedish financial planning cycles, guide strategic decision-making and to provide senior Management with the financial insights and knowledge to shape and steer the execution of the business strategy in order to drive long-term profitable growth.
You will report to the Associate Director FP&A, Northern Europe
- Coordinate and Manage the Swedish Long Range Plan and Annual Business Plan Processes: Own the Swedish P&L and provide senior finance management and local senior management with insights and knowledge to shape the business strategy.
- Coordinate and consolidate the Swedish Forecasting Process / P&L statement up to Operating Income, and come with actionable insights to steer the execution of the business strategy.
- Effectively and efficiently perform finance activities, ensuring that accounting processes and relationships with all relevant stakeholders work effectively (Shared Service Center, Center of Expertise, Group Finance)
- Responsible for corporate financial governance, Proactively manage risk, controls and compliance (Risk, Control & Compliance, Corporate Controlling, Audit)
We Are Looking For a Person With
- Master degree in finance/economics or equal by experience
- 3-5 years in comparable role, preferably within FMCG
- Strong systems aptitude, experience in SAP BPC is an advantage
- Experience with financial modelling
- Experience of working in a virtual team environment
- Language fluency within in both English and Swedish
- Demonstrated experience working within Finance and business partnering capabilities with functions outside of Finance. Solid business experience
- Other than above we expect you to have an effective communication and influencing skills. You can work self managed and independatly, with the ability to be detail oriented but also keeping a strategic overview. We also believe that you have strong analytical skills and a creative thought process.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
- An international workplace with focus on sustainability throughout our business.
- Salaries according to market range
- (International) Career Opportunities both in Finance and Cross-Functional
- Personal development through training
- Benefits to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle, pension, car allowance and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working. You may join for the brand but stay for the people!
How To Apply
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter, Immanuel Loutfi at email@example.com.
To be able to proceed with your application we need you to attach a cover letter and CV no later than 30/4 - 2019. Read more and apply through our careers site: https://www.ccep.jobs/.