HR Analyst (Insights Specialist)
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola European Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What to expect:
As a HR Insights Specialist, you will utilise reporting and data management expertise, and domain knowledge of HR across the employee life cycle – to build people analytics solutions and develop actionable Insights. You will be passionate about applying independent analytical thinking and partnering with HR and the business to provide concise/ compelling story-telling using people data to shape business decisions.
- Liaising with HR Business Partners and HR centres of expertise to identify business questions/problems, and design analytics solutions using people data
- Extracting people data from Success Factors and SAP HR (ADP/ PP2), and consolidating/ transforming it using Excel, VBA and Alteryx while ensuring data definitions are approved by their business owners
- Building, maintaining and enhancing dashboards in Tableau in line with agreed visualisation designs
- Partnering with data scientists to define clear use cases for People predictive analytics and driving adoption of the output through story telling using the data and presentations to key customers
- Producing meaningful commentary and compelling actionable insights reports based on the reporting/ dashboards/visualisations produced. Presenting Insight reports tailored to different audiences and running presentations to key customers
- Project managing analytics product development / change management, including associated user communications and knowledge management
- Meeting other internal and external demands for HR reporting and analytics
Skills & essentials:
- Advanced user of Excel (pivots, lookup, VBA)
- Demonstrable experience in building dashboards using Tableau
- Demonstrable experience in producing concise/ compelling Insight reports
- Subject matter expertise in HR e.g. in Diversity, Talent, Engagement, Rewards, Recruitment
- Demonstrable experience in business partnering with HR stakeholders and customers