Insights Specialist Manager (HR Analytics)
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola European Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What to expect:
The Workforce Intelligence team is currently going through a period of significant growth. We have two permanent positions available in the team, based in Uxbridge.
The successful candidate will utilise their technical analytics expertise, domain knowledge of HR metrics across the employee lifecycle, and business acumen to build appropriate HR analytics and provide associated advisory services that enhance business decisions and business performance. They will require expert domain and systems knowledge in the areas of Rewards/ Benefits and Absence/ Time & Attendance, Workforce Planning with a focus on data quality. They will be passionate about applying independent strategic thinking to provide concise/ compelling story-telling using the data and actionable insights that shape business decisions.
This is a hands-on role, building XL/ Tableau/Power BI reports and visualisation dashboards that fulfil internal and external reporting/ statutory requirements especially for Rewards and Absence.
- Liaises with Rewards, HR Business Partners and HR CoE teams to identify business questions/problems, and identifies analytics approaches to solve these questions.
- Blending/quality-cleansing data from multiple sources such as SAP Payroll (ADP/ PP2) and Success Factors, and consolidating it in Excel to fulfil recurring reporting requirements.
- Works closely with other team members to develop Reward, Absence, Workforce Planning and other HR reports, analytics, and visual dashboards using Tableau and Power BI.
- Develops and maintains Strategic Workforce Planning and Total Cost of Workforce planning and modelling analytics using data from multiple sources e.g. ADP/ PP2, Success Factors modules, Finance/ budgeting inputs.
- Project manages analytics product development / change management, including associated user communications.
- Fulfils internal and external/ statutory reporting requirements for Rewards. Builds necessary outputs in Tableau or Power BI, or Excel.
- Bringing insights out of data/ analytics and translating them into simple/ concise language for HRBPs/ CoEs and supporting business conversations .
- Writing and presenting Insight reports tailored to different audiences and running presentations to key customers.
- Fulfilling other customer reporting/ analytics requirements using Success Factors Reporting for all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Partnering with data scientists to define clear use cases for People predictive analytics.
Skills & essentials:
- Significant experience working in a similar role in a multi-national organisation, with multiple business lines/ functions.
- Experience producing Rewards, Absence analytics for HR and Workforce Planning with high business impact using Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Solid knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Access and/or Tableau/Power BI.