CCEP in Iceland has a wonderful and diverse group of great employees. Take a look at the videos to get to know us and the workplace better!
Develop and improve CCEP’s filling and packaging infrastructure through:
a) Development of specific technical and economic solutions for filling & packaging capacity & optimization and innovation projects
b) Deliver engineering projects (primarily filling & packaging related) from concept to handover.
c) Expertise in specification and technical strategy on at least one nominated filling & packaging equipment type
d) Develop CCEP filling & packaging supplier base to fulfill CCEP’s current and future investment needs
What to expect:
a) Technical and economic solution development of filling & packaging infrastructure ( empty container handling through to full pallet handling ) projects
• Develop and align with all relevant stakeholders the business case for filling & packaging capacity & optimisation.
• Lead the Development of specific technical solutions and project plans
• Identify suitable suppliers
b) Engineering Project Delivery (primarily Filling & Packaging) from concept to handover
• Define scope, estimate costing and support business case development.
• Initiate capital requests and co-ordinate equipment procurement and supplier selection
• Manage project programme and costs to budgets and business needs.
• Support project design and contractor technical management
• Manage internal stakeholders and customers to ensure project scope, timing and handover process is clear and to programme
• Manage project safety and safe design processes
• Manage, together with site operations resources, the installation and commissioning leveraging supplier relationships and technical expertise
• From time to time anticipate to be allocated to projects in other disciplines (Process & Utilities or Warehouse & Logistics) according to CCEP needs
• Expect to be allocated to projects 75 to 80% in CCEP BU of residence and 20 to 25% in other BU’s
c) Expertise in specification and technical strategy
• Be allocated as Equipment specification and technology lead on at least one nominated filling & packaging equipment type
• Develop clear specifications and standards for nominated equipment type
• Define appropriate technologies for safe, hygienic, economic, simple and efficient operation of nominated filling and packaging equipment type
• Draft the the CCEP filling and packaging equipment specifications for nominated equipment type
d) Supplier management :
• Develop CCEP’s supplier base to make sure we maintain cost effective solutions for our production line projects.
Skills & Essentials:
• Proven working experience as a project manager within a multinational company. Ideally in consumer packaged goods industry.
• Project Management experience in production lines and process knowledge of particular equipment such as Mixer, CIP, chillers, etc..
• Knowledge of individual Equipment and components such as pumps, valves, drivers, fillers , blowers
• Expertise in managing AutoCAD & MS project. Knowledge of MS Excel / SAP Planning / BI is desirable
• Experience as Site engineering management and/or engineering project management (projects > 10M€)
• Experience of leading a Project group within a BU or Function, building plans, projects, business cases and supporting delivery through others & suppliers
Behavioural Competencies Required
• Demonstrated influencing & communication skills with exposure to managing senior stakeholders. Communication skills involve listening, speaking, observing and empathizing. It is also helpful to understand the differences in how to communicate through various channels written and spoken.
• Strong people manager: Team engagement, communication and many other valuable leadership skills
• Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively with others to achieve results
• Negotiation: Ability to negotiate with suppliers and reach mutually advantageous agreements.
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Conflict resolution skills
• Adaptability and resilience
• Degree level in engineering or packaging together with project experience
• Project management qualification is desirable
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.