CCEP in Iceland has a wonderful and diverse group of great employees. Take a look at the videos to get to know us and the workplace better!
We are looking for a Share Plan Manager to join our central rewards team. The Share Plan Manager will manage the operation of the Group’s share plans (GB SIP, Global all employee share plan and LTIP). The role will report into the Director of Executive Rewards.
What to expect:
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Group’s share plans (GB SIP, Global all employee share plan, LTIP and legacy equity schemes)
• Coordinate, communicate and manage the annual award and vesting process for the LTIP
• Coordinate, communicate and manage the quarterly enrollment windows for the Global All Employee Share Plan
• Act as primary point of contact with payroll, tax and accounting teams to ensure that awards are accurately processed and reported
• Work with other internal stakeholders to ensure all relevant share plan documentation and communications are defined and issued in a timely manner.
• Coordinate regular periodic tax and regulatory reviews of the Group’s share plans and work with internal and external stakeholders to complete any statutory tax, legal and regulatory filings in relation to the Group’s share plans.
• Assist with the development and implementation of procedures and practices to better enable efficiency, accuracy and timely processing of equity
• Work with key external stakeholders (e.g. Share plan administrators and Share plan lawyers) to ensure the continued smooth operation of the Group’s share plans and act as the main point of contact for these stakeholders
• Main internal point of contact for questions from employees or other internal stakeholders in respect of the Group’s share plans
Skills & Essentials:
In-depth experience in the day to day administration of discretionary share plans, all employee share plans and HMRC-approved share schemes either within a global listed organization or share plan administrator
• Works effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
• Organized and analytical with attention to detail
• Proactive attitude with strong administration, data, planning and project management skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint),
• Approachable, able to establish good working relationships with employees at all levels
• Comfortable taking ownership of tasks and working independently
• Enjoys working as part of a small team
• Reliable, conscientious, and flexible mindset
• Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
• Respects sensitive personal information and confidentiality requirements
Fluent in English any other CCEP countries language will be appreciated
Any CCEP country. Preferred location is GB.
Please apply with a copy of your CV in English.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.