CCEP in Iceland has a wonderful and diverse group of great employees. Take a look at the videos to get to know us and the workplace better!
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Manager, Supply Chain Strategy – All CCEP Locations
What you become part of:
An exciting permanent opportunity has become available for a talented and dynamic Supply Chain Strategy manager to support the CCEP Supply Chain Teams.
Reporting to the AD Mgr, Supply Chain Strategy, you are responsible to provide operations and logistics teams with a pro-active project and decision making support with the focus placed on network and MTM performance, customer service, asset management and product supply.
What to expect:
• Pro-actively review the operation, identify opportunities and provide recommendations for supply chain improvements
• Complete internal and external supply chain analysis to support performance improvements to the customer
• Analyse the network and provide commercial breakthrough support so that the business can achieve lowest cost supply
• Support the development of the monthly MTM by producing base data as defined by the operations MTM process
• Provide analytical support for the creation and implementation of the monthly long range planning exercise for manufacturing
• Provide analysis and advice to the Supply Chain Strategy team to enable fact based decision making to take place
• Communicate analytical insights to relevant teams to enable them to optimize the SC operation and planning
• Develop / distribute / update daily / weekly / monthly reporting sets used within the business
What we expect from you:
• The successful candidate will be an experienced supply/production planner and business analyst who is able to operate in a fast paced environment
• He/she will be a high performing individual who has a track record of delivering consistent business results with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced supply/production planner
• Experience of working in dynamic, fast moving supply chains ideally FMCG
• Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and sustain a range of working relationships across multiple functions sites
• Highly numerate with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP APO
• Driven to achieve, demonstrating adaptability and personal growth
• Focus on the right things and be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• University degree or equivalent
• Fluent English and French required
• Proficiency in other European languages advantageous
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.