How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services Collections Associate ensures that the customer invoices are settled correctly and according to the customer terms and manages the resolution of cash collection issues within the Customer to Cash team.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the team’s service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery:
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Apply appropriate collection efforts for both current and past due receivables. Proactively contact customers to validate expected payment receipts in line with the payment terms agreed by CCEP.
• Validate completion and issuance of statements of account process in accordance with customer requirement.
• Perform order release process by releasing/voiding orders in accordance with CCEP’s policy and procedure
• Responsible for retrieving missing payment details from the customers, and delivering instructions to the Cash Application team related to the payment application on the ledger
• Proactively liaise with commercial personnel to facilitate resolution of collection related issues in accordance with CCEP policy and procedures
• Ensures all relevant process flows and desk top procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
• Provides full support to other team members, departments and managers where required
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, settled deadlines etc.)
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support of the Working Capital common objectives
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively and cooperatively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• A general understanding of wider Customer to Cash area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English and German
• ERP experience desired, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player.
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.