See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services CMA Assistant will be responsible for the processing incoming promotional invoices from customers within the Shared Services CMA team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CMA service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CMA service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
CMA Set up
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures customer promotional invoices are processed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CMA data.
• Ensures that all CMA invoices are routed for appropriate approvals in accordance with the CCEP Chart of Authority.
• Escalates where invoices are received without the correct information or approvals.
• Creation of regular as well as final calculation as per contract agreement
• Creation of manual credit notes / miscellaneous documents related to contract agreement
• Ensures and verifies that bonus agreements (BoV) and condition contracts (KoKo) are set and applied properly
• Ensures and verifies payments that will be made accordingly to the bonus agreements (BoV) and condition contracts (KoKo)
• Ensures and verifies incoming customer invoices are compared /aligned with contract agreement
• Ensures and verifies customer invoices are approved in WF after checking provided evidences for services delivered as per contract agreement
• Ensures that any supporting documentation are provided to/by customers as requested
• To understand and answer any queries relating to customer funds
• Ensures all follow up issues on customer funds are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• To ensure all month-end/ year-end activities are performed in a timely manner and in accordance with BU expectations
• To ensures and support monthly KPIs are achieved or exceeded
• To ensure and support scheduled, or ad-hoc reports are performed and provided as expected
• Develops and recommends action plans to ensure that projects are carried out are achieved or exceeded
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Provides feedback to ensure that CMA processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• To support the documentation of all off invoice activity processes in line with the CoA
• Provides support and advice on CMA processes where required
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CMA and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the CMA, Order to Cash and Data Management Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!