Technical Subject Matter Expert - Upstream & Process Technologies, Pan EUAnderlecht, Belgien; Sofia, Bulgarien; , Tyskland; Paris, Frankrike; Reykjavik, Island; Skårer, Norge; Lissabon, Portugal; Madrid, Spanien; Barcelona, Spanien; Stockholm, Sverige; Rotterdam, Nederländerna; Uxbridge, Storbritannien Lager och Produktion 09/02/2024 92725
Defining Strategy, standards, supplier base and supporting the design and delivery of CCEP Process & Utility project initiatives across all BUs.
Lead development of support delivery of specific & multiple Process & Utilities projects individually up to €30m.
Process & Upstream Technologies (Treated Water / Wastewater / Syrup Process / Heating / Cooling / Air Compressed / Gases).
What you become part of:
Upstream & Process technology team is responsible for the development and implementation of the Upstream and Process equipment specifications and standards for equipment installations across the CCEP network.
The U&P team have three key accountabilities:
• Equipment development and design process standards.
• Support Capital project execution teams with design and technical expertise to ensure that all CCEP new Upstream and Process projects applies CCEP standards and help to optimize operations and total cost .
• Support production sites as a Subject Matter Expert to resolve technical issues with Process and Utilities equipment.
• Technical support to sites and other central departments in the Design/Approval process of new projects. (IPCs)
This role will:
• Technical expertise support initially mainly the German sites and ensure them apply the CCEP standards and central technical guidelines. However, the role is central and will request to support Western Europe CCEP locations.
• Own 1 or 2 technology expertise within the U&P Technology team.
• Manage project when a new concept/prototype equipment is being implemented.
• Work with the capital project execution teams ensure them apply the CCEP standards and central technical guidelines, plus helping to define the proper scope within process and water treatments.
What to expect:
Equipment development and design standards: Key equipment focus areas for this role will be water treatment, beverage/syrup preparation, product blending, sanitisation systems and wastewater treatment.
1. Create, train, and maintain specifications & standards for CCEP Process and Utilities equipment according to the technology lead assigned.
2. Involve the Project Management experience and site operations to ensure the CCEP Process and Utilities equipment specs includes the best practices and learnings.
3. Work with Asset Care and Operations teams to develop standard technical documentation packages (e.g. PFDs, Functional Descriptions, Operating Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, OPLs, Commissioning/Qualification/Validation criteria etc.) for Process and Utilities equipment
4. Connect and influence supplier base to fulfill CCEP's current and future investment needs.
5. Define appropriate technologies for safe, hygienic, economic, simple, and efficient operation of Process & Utilities equipment. Specific focus within this role also on water and energy reduction initiatives and technologies
6. Identify opportunities and develop specific technical solutions for Process & Utilities capacity & optimization projects.
7. Look externally and benchmark across other industries to identify possible new technologies that could be a good fit for our business.
Support Capital Project Execution Teams:
1. Work with the capital project teams in the planning and design phase to ensure that all new installations are designed according to the CCEP standards.
2. Support the capital project teams and site engineering teams with technical expertise throughout the project lifecycle where required.
3. When new technologies / designs are being implemented for the first time take a leadership role in managing the execution and monitoring of KPIs of said new technology to ensure its successful commissioning and qualification
Support Production sites as Subject Matter Expert :
1. Follow a clear escalation process within CCEP and with all key vendors to resolve process equipment failures and supplier after-market support when unusual and challenging technical problem is identified.
2. Support sites as subject matter expert to help drive equipment performance.
3. Provide support to the sites as a subject matter expert for technical solutions, accompanying the site in the design and project application phase.
Skills & Essentials:
• Site engineering management and/or engineering project management. Projects above 0.5m€ within the scope of Process Syrups, Water treatment and Wastewater treatment.
• Experience in the design, development, and commissioning of industrial process facilities in the food and beverage sector.
Demonstrated problem solving cases and learnings, with specific technical skills in Process or Utility.
• Roles will usually require the analysis of complex issues and changes to working methods in customer work area.
• Requires the ability to troubleshoot process failures and associated product quality issues.
Functional technical skills required.
• Knowledge of hygienic EHEDG / 3A designs on installation and process rooms to ensure good micro performance. Responsible for the engineering and technical operations of the organization.
• Knowledge of process water treatment engineering.
• Activities include designing, constructing, testing, and operating equipment; ensuring that standards of quality, cost, safety, reliability, timeliness, and performance are met in production processes; and interpreting plans, drawings and specifications.
• Experience creating process flows with Visio, and Excel.
• Experience drawing AutoCAD and challenging P&ID and Process equipment lay-out including ingredient management flow according to hygienic designs.
Function technical skills preferred.
The requested position requires a person with high technical knowledge, who has the ability to teach and at the same time learn, and who has the initiative to study and incorporate new technologies.
• Technical requirements for the application of hygienic design concepts in syrup manufacturing facilities and processes.
• Technical requirements for the application of design concepts in process and wastewater treatment facilities.
• Responsible for the engineering and technical operations of the organisation.
• Experience in Legal requirements in processing and storage facilities (Chemicals and gases).
• This job family manage the supply, storage, transport and distribution of equipment, materials, and goods as well as the organisation's manufacturing and production operations.
• Activities include assembly; materials control and planning; managing supplier relationships; logistics and supply-chain management; purchasing; and inventory control.
• Degree level in engineering or chemistry
• Demonstrated experience on process and water treatments preferred
Head office based, ideally in Germany but consider the role is field based on the basis of travelling to and working from the location of active projects or technical support according to demand and business in Germany.
~ 65 % time including Western Europe CCEP sites and vendors.
Fluent in written and verbal communication German and English.
Please apply with a copy of your CV in English.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.