Business Controller Commercial FinanceRotterdam, Nederländerna; Wilrijk, Belgien; Londerzeel, Belgien; Visby, Sverige; Trondheim, Norge; Tromsö, Norge; Stockholm, Sverige; Stavanger, Norge Finans 07/09/2023 89837
With your sharp analytical insight you know how to create value for the business and for our customers. As a Business Controller, Commercial Finance you are aware of developments in the market. You translate this knowledge from strategy to the financial impact for our brands and our customers.
Driven from substantive Finance knowledge and with a commercial mindset, you provide our business with the best insights and reports. As a result, you make an important contribution to the long-term growth in turnover and profitability of our Dutch business unit.
You will be a part of a team of 3 people supporting both RGM Finance and Marketing Finance. In this function you will report to the Senior Manager Commercial Finance who reports into the Country Finance Lead. The role will work in close collaboration with the full End to End NL finance team, Commercial and Strategy & Insights teams, European teams, the Coca-Cola Company and other franchisors, providing the business partners with decision support tools and insights to support the development of our business and our brands.
As our Business Controller Commercial Finance, you will significantly contribute to our Finance Function Vision to “Be a valued business partner guiding strategic decisions, delivering superior customer service, and driving long-term profitable growth”.
Key responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Support and drive the Pricing process in collaboration with the Commercial teams and follow-up with our Shared Service Center in Bulgaria.
- Support in all aspects of Brand Financial controlling including franchise P&L, quarterly business review elaboration, profitability analysis and reporting, innovation value-chain development, and follow-up.
- Proactively support and contribute to the financial performance of the company on the short and long term.
- Become a valued business partner in the strategic and tactical decisions by providing the relevant decision-making tools and insight to create value for the company and our customers.
- Act as the key financial interface in the relations and follow-up with The Coca-Cola Company and the Franchisers.
- Active participation in various financial projects, at country or European level, and contribute to the implementation of action plans to be delivered.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness across the finance function.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Bachelor in Accounting, business or finance
- 3-4 years of experience in a relevant role, preferably within FMCG
- Customer focused mind set and strong Business Partner skills
- Strong ownership with respect to the performance of the business
- Advanced Excel skills, Knowledge of / experience with SAP, PowerBI is a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Analytic, pragmatic and a strong will to deliver.
- Strong team player
- Proactive, positive, “can do” attitude
- Fluent in Dutch, English
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
What we offer you
We offer an international workplace with focus on sustainability throughout our business. You will join a social and hard-working team of young professionals. Personal development through training, benefits to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle and good compensation package:
- Salary in line with the market
- 13th Month
- Holiday pay of 8%
- Bonus on top of your salary
- Possibility to buy company stocks at a discount.
- Collective health insurance
- Full public transport compensation for commuting
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today!
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Stein van Vugt via email@example.com