Intern, STP with French language skillsSofia, Bulgaria Finance 05/02/2024 92381
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services STP Intern will identify and respond to internal and external customer’s needs. They role is point of contact for STP related queries and will provide service-orientated first level support.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
Banking & Corporate Cards:
VMD & Supplier Enablement (Ariba activities)
- This is a 8-month program, designated to take place during Mar-Nov 2024 and would adapt to the company’s ways of working at that point of time;
- Allows flexibility to the interns as they would be able to choose between full and part-time scheme;
- Interns will be assigned to the STP Service Line and would have the opportunity to deep dive into the respective area based on 2 or 3 rotations between the teams working for the given service line;
- Provides personal mentoring and support for the whole program duration, as well as multiple networking opportunities.
- Currently undergraduate in their second, third or fourth year of degree level education. Focus on either Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems is considered advantage.
- Fluent in English and French;
- Analytical thinking;
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is considered advantage;
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
Our employee value proposition:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.