Associate Director, Enterprise Data ArchitectStockholm, Sweden; Sofia, Bulgaria; Rotterdam, Netherlands; Paris, France; , Belgium; , Germany; Lisbon, Portugal; Madrid, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Reykjavik, Iceland; Norway HQ, Norway; Uxbridge, United Kingdom Information Technology 05/02/2024 83746
Associate Director, Enterprise Data Architect, All CCEP Locations
What do you become a part of –
As the Enterprise Data Architect you will define and maintain the Enterprise Data model and Enterprise CRUD for CCEP. You will define and maintain the reporting & analytics reference architecture, the target architecture, roadmap and transitional states roadmap for CCEPs S/4 HANA transformation.
As the Enterprise Data Architect, you will ensure a coherent design from process to technology with reference to the architecture strategy & principles. Ensure the business purpose of these activities is to align business strategy and IT Architecture and support efficient execution of the SAP S/4 HANA transformation.
Driving simplification and standardization across the IT landscape to minimize the cost of operations whilst balancing the need to provide solution choices to meet the need of local markets.
What you will do –
- The Enterprise Data Architect will be a key senior role in our SAP S/4 HANA transformation. The Enterprise data architect will drive and plan the target state, roadmap and transition states for reporting & analytics architecture of CCEPs S/4 HANA transformation.
- Define and maintain CCEPs Enterprise Data model and enterprise CRUD
- Define and maintain CCEPs data management architecture.
- Ensure a coherent Data design for an optimal business process support.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of CCEPs reporting & analytics reference architecture and supporting assets (domain architecture analysis, roadmap, decision papers) – maintained within EAM Tooling.
- Identify Architecture Design Authority decisions, create input for Architecture Design Authority decisions or support others in creating this material.
- Develops and maintains CCEP Data architecture policies, standards and patterns.
- Contribute to manage the enterprise-wide architecture.
- Responsible for identifying interlocks, interdependencies and potential reuse across the enterprise
What we expect from you –
- Experience in a Solution Architecture role
- Experience in a Enterprise Architecture role
- Experienced in large scale SAP S/4 HANA greenfield implementations with hybrid SAP & Microsoft Azure reporting & analytics landscape.
- Deep skills and experience in SAP S/4 HANA / eWM on HANA data architecture
- Deep skills and experience in SAP S/4 HANA reporting architecture / BW on HANA / Azure datalakehouse
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate on all organisational levels
- Excellent lateral leadership skill and Senior leadership experience
- Good knowledge and experience in application of EA Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Excellent abstraction ability and capable to handle complexity
- Experience working in a distributed matrix organisation
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.