CCEP wants to create an environment where each of us can be at our best, feel a sense of belonging, enjoy positive health and happiness – all anchored by our conversations, CCEP community and culture.
CCEP offer wellbeing training that explores the four domains of energy and the impact they have on our wellbeing and performance.
- Physical: Sleep, fitness, nutrition and regular daytime rest
- Emotional: Positive emotions that help us perform
- Mental: Attention and focus, as well as a balance of tactical and big picture thinking
- Spiritual: The energy of purpose and doing something meaningful
In our training sessions, we:
- Bring our wellbeing and energy front of mind
- Pay attention to our four sources of energy and the impact they have on our wellbeing
- Begin to build or adjust our energy rituals to increase the energy we bring to our work and our lives
“Learning about the energy grid and the ways I can influence my energy inside and outside of work has been a game changer, and I feel like I know exactly how to operate at my best level, and what to do when I start to dip.” — Jack Cumming
“Just being able to understand the different energy pillars and then plan in activities when I know I’m lacking in one has made a massive difference.” — Sam Crabb
“This has been a thoroughly rewarding experience and one that I’ve gained more out of than I anticipated.” — Wendy Savides